How much is ProfitSee per month?
There are 3 different licenses:
- MBA-$18 USD or $27 AUD/month per company file
- CFO-$30 USD or $47 AUD/month per company file
- Enterprise-$40 USD or $60 AUD/month per company file
These subscriptions are billed monthly, with no yearly contract. Click here to find out more.
There are different reports that you can buy and then send off to your clients, these consolidated reports are white labeled so that your clients can focus on your advice, not the software you chose to use:
And the best part is: you can add notes to any report to customize it and highlight important features.
What is the difference between the licenses, other than the price?
- MBA- Ideal for your micro to small-sized business clients needing historical and real-time financial analysis. This feature has the budgeting and 3 way cashflow forecasting features.
- CFO- Ideal for your small to mid-sized business clients needing historical, real-time, and future driven insights and services. This license has our “What-If Scenarios,” A/R and A/P breakdown, as well as the MBA features. The CFO license also has more pre-built KPI’s.
- Enterprise- This is the only license that can integrate the tracking categories/classes with QuickBooks Online and Xero. Ideal for your small to mid-sized business clients with multiple profit centers utilizing tracking categories or classes.
Can I switch my license type at any time?
Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade by going to the “manage” tab and selecting your desired license. On this same screen, you can also add or remove any reporting features that you are currently using in the company file. Depending on where you are at in your paying cycle, you may have different features taken away or added when you upgrade.
Are there any other fees after that initial license?
No, the onboarding/training/white labeling is completely free, there is no limit on the number of users that can access the company file.